Jesus is our only hope. He is the author of our salvation and the giver of all things.
The prayerful design of this 2020 Women’s Conference is to honor the one and true God while teaching from His Word. We believe through the book of Malachi,
we can learn how we are Redeemed, Refined & Restored!
So, join us on this journey! Everyone is welcome!
Session 1: Redeemer of the Wretched: Speaker – Justin Cassada
Session 2: Breakout Sessions led by: Connie Samples & Sherri Nussmeier,
Elizabeth Hatcher & Angela Lindsey
Session 3: Refined by and for God’s Glory: Speaker – Kim Thompson
Session 4: Restoration through the Gospel: Speaker – Leanne Nussmeier
Worship by the Bridge Praise Team
$20.00 PER PERSON
(If you are paying for more than one person, please list their name in the “Additional Attendee” line below. You will be invoiced accordingly.)
After filling out the below registration you will be sent by email a paypal invoice for the total of attendee’s. After paying this invoice you will registered for the event.
Door registration will be accepted at a increase of $20 per person.
For more information, contact: Angela Lindsey
- Where is the conference?
– 820 Mt. Pleasant Rd. Evansville, IN 47711
- Where will we be meeting while at this church?
– We’ll meet inside the worship area and have a breakout time.
- Will lunch be provided?
– Yes, lunch will be included in your registration fee.
- What ages should attend?
– Any female who is 12 years or older is welcome. Childcare is not provided, but nursing mothers are encouraged to bring their wee ones along. Infants are not required to register, however young women do need to register.
- Can I register at the door?
– Yes, registration will be provided at the door for $20 per person fee.
- Will there be a time of worship?
– Yes, a praise band will lead us in a time of worship.
- What time will the doors open?
– Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the event start.
- Can I bring my teenage daughter with me?
– Yes! Please register her as a separate registrant.
- How long will the event last?
– We are planning to end no later than 3:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Can I invite my friend, neighbor or bring a group from my church?
– Yes! Register them on the registration page, there is a space to add names.
- Should you need additional space, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org